Today I’m going to open up the ‘Week of releases’, which means there will be some new software in the next days.
Lets start with a new version of loki. The version goes up to 0.2.7 and there are a lot of new features:
- SCTP support in the base.
- Invalid option and invalid header scan in the ICMP6 module.
- On-line msg updates for neighbor messages in the RIP module.
- New module for rewriting 802.1Q labels
- Lots of small improvements and bug-fixes
- Some new features I won’t tell right now, get the source and find them yourself 😉
Also there are new packages for gentoo, ubuntu-11.04 and fedora-15, also its the first time, packages for amd64 systems are available.
- Package for gentoo – c29a6cca7a1f7394a473d4b50a1766e9f13fd5a5
- Manifest – 9338ebcc6a3cb58478671f00cac3114efe5df337
- Package for ubuntu 11.04 i386 – bf9fa05aa20677ac209126b78c3829940daaa8ee
- pylibpcap – e30c9c8ab1a8e1ee3ddedd05475767dc9f85b526
- Package for ubuntu 11.04 amd64 – 50f5c784f039a15613affd52e304e61fd2a16a58
- pylibpcap – 9457644ef52fd6bfdb0da8790eee759cc4f76c8b
- Package for fedora 15 i686 – 06398d9c8ca5fd0d80b0da65756b01bfe07652b4
- Package for fedora 15 amd64 – 06c1fca3f8390cbe00e8e5c427327379c30222d6